Culver Community Church logo

Who We Are

Our History

Once known as the West Culver City Baptist Church, we were founded in February of 1948 by the sponsorship of the Los Angeles Baptist Mission Society. Over the course of 60 plus years, our congregation has been ministered to by six servants, chosen by God; Reverend Charles Barnes, Reverend Albert Gray, Reverend Don Hodson, Reverend Lynn Fortner and currently Pastor Christopher Sweeney. Now meeting under the name Culver Community Church, as a Non-Denominational congregation. We serve a mighty God and expect Him to meet us as we seek Him with all our hearts.

"And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to Him must believe that He exists and that He rewards those who earnestly seek Him." - Hebrews 11:6 (NIV)

ArrowIcon BloggerIcon AimIcon DeliciousIcon PaperIcon EtsyIcon FacebookIcon FilmStripIcon FlickrIcon CameraIcon LaunchIcon GooglePlus2Icon GooglePlusIcon HeartIcon InformationIcon InstagramIcon LastfmIcon FrontCameraIcon LinkedInIcon EmailIcon MoneyIcon ItunesIcon MyspaceIcon OpenTableIcon PayPalIcon PencilIcon PersonIcon PhotoIcon PicasaIcon PinterestIcon PodcastIcon RssIcon ShoppingCartIcon SoundCloudIcon StarIcon TableProjectIcon TheCityIcon TumblrIcon Twitter2Icon TwitterIcon TypepadIcon VideoIcon VimeoIcon WordPressIcon YelpIcon YoutubeIcon